Sunday, January 16, 2011

Utah

The Girls in front of Grandma's table of rememberances.

My super cute cousins Karleigh, Kjerstin, and Shayla.

The Goett's (I know he is kind of crazy!)

My beautiful nieces Marisa and Alexa. With my two handsome men. This was at the viewing. Of course there were yummy treats there!

Alex with my cousin Karleigh's son Taylor.

These are some of my cousins.

Good looking family! Don't you think!? If you look closely you can see a nice bandage on my forhead. Great stroy behind it if you want to know.

We all signed grandma's casket. So much fun!

My kids were amazed by the snow!

Andrew with uncle Tom.

Haleigh and Bradley(Cousin) with her new BYU gear.

Alex on grandma's swing. Yes it is in her house which is now uncle Tom's so we still can visit !

Marisa the day after look at the poor flowers! It was freezing!

Andrew and grandma were always saying I am going to kick you in the shins! Love you Grandma! Thanks to all of my Anthony Family for such a great time! I hope we get together soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous28 May, 2013

    Hi Goett Family,

    I am the Senior Business Affairs Manager at Innocean the advertising agency for Hyundai and we would like to feature your story about Grandma Goett's casket in an upcoming TV commercial. Can you please contact me at dturnbull@innoceanusa.com, so I can give you more information about the TV campaign.

    Thank you,
    Davina Turnbull

    ReplyDelete

Followers