Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I remember a song that I would sing about dad when I was younger. Today I will change it to mom.

My moms the greatest mom. And my moms the strongest mom. And my moms the bravest mom of any mom around.. Maybe I'll introduce you then you'll know that it's the truth that my mom my moms the greatest mom around.

Today as everyday I am thankful to have a mom who loves me no matter what I do or say. She always has been an incredible example to me of how to service and share with everyone. She has taught me how to be the mom I am today.

I love you mom, more than you will ever know.

Happy Mother's Day!


And to my two amazing sisters. Thank you for your love, examples, and friendship! You always amaze me at everything you do.Thank you for being my big sisters and loving me for who I am.

To my kiddos. Life would be pretty boring without you. You make my life complete. You make me smile,laugh, cry, crazy, proud, I am a better person because of all of you. Love you forever and like you for always! Thank you for making me a mom.


And to my Grandma VJ and Derelys, I think of you often and terribly miss you both!

I am blessed to have/had these amazing women in my life.

1 comment:

Followers