Thursday, June 10, 2010

Are you kidding me?!?!

Hold on! Are you kidding me?!?? Didn't I just have this little guy? Yep 1 yr. ago on  June 23rd! Can't believe you are already 1! Love you J.T.!


Really Haleigh?!?! Are you really graduating from elementary school tomorrow? I thought it was only yesterday when I was leaving Cullen to go to Goddard. Am I really that old? Yes, Stephanie you are! Haleigh is such a great girl.(Although at times she can sure turn me off with her mute button) I am so proud of her she has had to make some hard choices this year that will help her have great future! Love you Haleigh! I am excited for you to experience Middle School! It was my favorite and I hope its your too!

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie, Your little guy is so cute and looks just like a Jones! I can't believe Haleigh is that old! I remember when she was a cute chubby red head baby. We miss your family. Let me know when you are down here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe J.T. is one already. He's right behind our Elizabeth. And Haleigh is graduating from elementary school? Wow. Fun times for the Goett family! I hope to see more posts of what fun things you're doing this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did Haleigh skip a grade or do they consider middle school 6th grade? I am so confused! They grow up way too fast. We miss you guys. I wonder if Ethan has finally outgrown Haleigh? I know I need to call you. The summer has been crazy and our little guy is due in 6 weeks, yeah! I will give it my best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.T. looks just like Haleigh! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I really appreciated it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's SO SO BIG! You are right! When in the heck am I coming!! That's it... let's do it! What's your crazy summer like? When are you coming to So Cal!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Followers