Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy 44th!

Wow, its hard to imagine 44 years (since I am 30 something)! Congratulations Mom and Dad. What a great example the two of you are! I know you aren't perfect but in my eyes you are pretty close. What more can a daughter ask for. You have given me all the tools in life that I need . Thank you for teaching me the important things in life that will help me make it onto the next. You have taught me how to be patient(mostly dad) how to love,to serve, and that somethings don't matter and what really does. I am so grateful my children have been able to spend so many memorable and fun times with you. I love watching dad still be as crazy with the kids as he was with us. I really love watching my brothers do the same with their kids and nieces and nephews. Our family may not be perfect but we sure do have so much fun together. I am so happy that I choose this family and this journey. To  many more years! Love you mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers