Thursday, September 9, 2010

Idaho

Every summer my kids get me in the car and we trek the 10 hours up to visit our awesome cousins in Idaho! It is always so much fun. I think I have the best sister-n-laws on the planet! They are the best hostes and make me feel so welcomed! We are entertained every second that we are there. This is definetly something we look forward to every year! I guess this is now a tradition! Sorry kita and shawnel we are gonna keep on coming! Although you can see that my kids are with Makita most of the time since I can't remember a portion of our trip. My big head bonked into kita and kita won. I experienced my 1st and hopefully only concussion on this beautiful lake that the Smiths( steve and kitas friends) let us stay with them. Alex fell in love with Spencer Smith ( I think she has already forgotten, sorry Spencer) We were able to celebrate my beautiful niece Brynns 5th birthday and just had a great time. Can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

  1. steph, i do still do hair. one day a week, and i think i will be doing fridays when i get back. we caome back in a week and a half. so give me a call or email me if you are still in need. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers