Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day









What did I start? Years ago I had a bath for Andrew ready for him when he got home from work on V day with candles, chocolate dip strawberries, and martinelli's. He said that he really doesn't like baths and said to put Haleigh and Hannah in it. So from that year on the girls think it is tradition. This year Haleigh decided she was too old and JT joined in. They have so much fun. I woke up extra early for my run and then made some heart  pancakes the kids loved them. Andrew and I are going out to dinner tonight. (WE also went Friday and Saturday) It is wonderful having a babysitter! PS Had some great pictures of the kids in the bath but JT would jump up everytime and show some stuff that I couldn't post!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers