Sunday, July 15, 2018

I'm still alive

HOLAAAA AMIGOS!!!
Week 2 in the books! Only 17 months and something days!! The days are long here and the weeks go by so fast!!! Ive gotten all of your sweet emails but It is so hard to email everyone back because I only have ONE hour!!!! Hopefully when I get to Arequipa I have maybe 2 hours so I can talk to all of you guys!!! I miss you so much! Keep the prayers coming!!! I can feel them, and they have been what have kept me going the past 2 weeks. Also soooo sorry about my spelling grammar and puncuation but these keyboards are brutal and Im losing english and barley can speak a little bit of spanish so I SUCK at both languages!!!

 Last pday was BRUTAL!!! My letters hadnt come from my mom, Got one hour on the computer, broke my name tag, lost the keys to the temple locker,which they asked me about today.... I promise I didnt steal them!!! I took a nap so that made me way happy!!!! Thurday I told my mtc president that this sucks. All the Hermanas got mad at me, but I like to tell it as it is. He was so nice and sweet about it! But luckily life has gotten alot better since last week! My companion has been so sweet, and helping me out!!!
Friday we had ALOT of spanish classes. I thought my head was going to explode!!! On a funny note Elder anderson in my district eats rolls all the time... like 15 a meal. We did the math and he will eat 1700 rolls by the time he leaves the MTC.... SO FUNNY

Saturday I had the yummiest soft serve ice cream!!! Tender Mercies AM I RIGHT!!? We were describing our families to our district A hermana in my district from the phillipines was describing her mom and she said Come se Dice Sexy?! Made me die laughing!!!

Sunday was so good! they are what keep me going here in Peru!!! For breakfast we had pancakes so you know thats going to be a good day!!! 

Last night I started the Bathroom Band AKA Corro de Bano. The latinas love it! I sing with a toothbrush in my mouth church songs. Nearer my god to thee and I am a child of God were the hits of the night. Theyve been asking me to sing tonight and have been putting in requests. I wore my hat and stripped leggings with my Warriors Tshirt. Gotta make life a little fun right?!?!

So Right now I am happy. I cant tell you how it will be in a day or even in an hour, But I can tell you right now at this moment Im happy and thats a blessing!!!

 Once again Time is short!!!
LES AMO,
HERMANA GOETT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers