Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Goett 3rd Annual Cherry Picking Day






Memorial Day weekend when the cherries are bursting on the trees the Goett's head to Brentwood to get some picking in! This is now a new tradition since we have gone 3 years and counting in a row! Of course you buy what you pick and you are not suppose to eat any while picking. The kids faces and shirts usually have some kind of extra color on them than when we went in. This year the kids did a great job picking very ripe and sweet ones. We decided to share a few and eat the rest ( maybe tomorrow we will make a cherry pie) but as for now we are enjoying just eating cherries!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tradition! I love picking my own fruit ... I just wish it was in my own backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, love cherries! Reminds me of picking cherries from Grandpa's trees in the orchard. The best.
    & thank u so much for my darling little outfits! So dang cute, I love em!

    ReplyDelete

Followers