Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Getaway!

Andrew and I left the kids and headed up north to Seattle this past weekend!

 This was a much needed realxing weekend. As you can see I went staright to the tub! Pretty nice eh??? We stayed at the Edgewater Hotel( where the Beatles made famous by fishing out the window) Right on the water! Not to shabby.

 The Farmers Market was filled with these beautiful tulips! At least it helped with the fish smell!
 We had brunch with Aunt Ann, cousins David and Amy. It was great to catch up with them! What a beautiful city they live in! We had sunshine all day Saturday!
 What are you looking at?!? See the string? One of the workers from the back kept pulling on it and scaring the you know what out of us! This was the scene from our Harbor Cruise.
 We ate at some great restaurants. This was my BLT salad at six.seven

 Our really cute private booth we sat at.

 Sunday Brunch. I told Andrew this the first time I've been to Sunday Brunch. Couldn't even finish one of these huge Huckleberry Pancakes! YUM! This was at the Space Needle.

 View on our walk home. The rain joined us on Sunday thats when I had to come up with an umberella. Thanks to my dessert I couldn't touch the bag bacame an umbrella!


This is my great uncle Layton Jones. Andrew and I drove down to gig harbor to visit him. He is 98 years young and as sharp as any 40 year old. Well maybe not quite that young but he told me stories that I will never forget and it was a great time! He was waiting for me out front in the lobby when we got there and I knew that it was him the second I walked in! The Jones family resemblance is very strong! A time to never forget! Thanks to a great husband for taking care of his wonderful wife! (That would be me!) Can't wait tell next trip!

3 comments:

  1. love it! 1.) you are looking so tiny!!! and 2.) we need to get together sometime!!! are you going to playgroup at all? i need to try to meet up sometime soon with everyone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! We visited Seattle for a couple days when Chris and Amanda got married. What a beautiful place and lots of fun! I'm so glad you got to have a getaway without the kiddos. Those are few and far between but greatly enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm glad you got away, it was well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Followers